- Interesting visual design. Not in a “oh this is a classic” way but “oh that’s interesting and bawdy” way.
- They took risks with the design, like making the Gods larger than humans and little details like they bleed gold.
- Fights are repetitive and lack substance
- Characters are fairly unlikable, I think they were going for “anti hero” or “sassy” and didn’t quite walk the line well and instead fell into “jerk” territory.
- Visual design can be very overwhelming
- Plot holes. Why did they send the girl to the underworld first without exploring all their options? It was very forced.
Rating: Visually interesting and fun but lacks substance. Junk food.